Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Look, I'm crafty!

I am so excited that I have figured out how to change the blog. Hooray! I really have no talent whatsoever in this category, but with a lot of help from the cutest blog on the block, my cousin Kassie's blog, and scrapblog, ta da! something other than the standard settings. Don't expect me to change it again though, ever! Ha! I love one of my flairs on facebook, it reads, I'm so crafty, I make people! It's true, I helped make my little boys, but other than that, there's not much I can do. Anyway, I already rambled enough yesterday, I just wanted to rejoice in my new design :o). This may be a clear sign that I need a life . . .

3 comments:

Scott and Jillian said...

I love it! Especially the banner on the top. So cute!

Anonymous said...

Love it I've been wanting to fix our title banner but I haven't had the time lately... Oh and by the way...you've been tagged! See my blog for details.

Queen Mother said...

Love it!!!

But now you have gotten "She's crafty" by the Beastie Boys in my head. Thank you. lol