Thursday, September 4, 2008

Long overdue Yellowstone video

So here is the Yellowstone video I mentioned a month ago and never made. I was waiting on some music to arrive, anyway, I hope you enjoy!

P.S. I wanted to mention that tomorrow night on the 3 big networks they will be playing a show called Stand up 2 cancer. I encourage everyone to watch or record it. There is supposed to be a reading and a picture of a little boy (Julian) whose story I followed and who broke my heart when he passed away. So if you get a chance, watch it and keep all the little ones fighting the dreaded disease of childhood cancer in your prayers. Thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great slide show. I especially loved the baby boy pics. It's interesting to see the perspective of a 3 year old. I'm such a girl! That song at the end about being little made me just cry! Also, scrapblog is the only way to scrap book!:)

Unknown said...

YAY.

more and more pots of boiling
w
a
t
e
r

they are even more thrilling than before.

oh but i love you sister of mine.